Matt Siltala has been doing Search Engine Optimization since 1999, and has been running successful Internet businesses ever since too. He specializes in SEO, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Link Building, Link Baiting and Reputation Management.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Finicity just launched an online money management community that is dedicated to teaching people through their mentors and online contributors how to enjoy their money.
Some of the amazing tools and services that Finicty offers is an award-winning household budgeting software using the time-tested envelope budget system taken from the physical envelope budgeting systems of old. Using This home budget software tool will help you reach your personal finance goals and there is no other home budgeting software like it on the market. Couple this with Finicity's powerful personal finance community and you'll learn how to begin enjoying your money.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
As you all may or may not know I got my start in the consulting industry as the first "executive coach (mentor) for Prosper Learning, (and after 3 coach of the year awards in a row) then started to do SEO consulting on my own. This came after success with Rocky Mountain Mattress, and several other Internet businesses I started and continue to run and maintain.
I have spoken several times this year, and last at SEO conferences, summits and other business conferences related to marketing online (and of course SEO). I love this industry and will continue to be a part of it forever!
More ways to connect with Prosper Learning:
- Prosper Learning on Squidoo
- Prosper Learning on Stumble Upon
- Prosper Learning on Mashable
- Prosper Learning on Naymz
- Prosper Learning on Yahoo 360
- Prosper Learning on Newsvine
- Prosper Learning on LinkedIn
- Prosper Learning on My Blog Log
- Prosper Learning Photos on Flickr
- Prosper Learning Profile on Flickr
- Prosper Learning on Claim ID
- Prosper Learning on Twitter
- Prosper Learning on Pownce
- Prosper Learning on My Space
- Prosper Learning on Del.icio.us